Friday, November 1, 2013

Natural Hair, Natural Hair, Everywhere!!

Natural Hair Freedom celebrates a few firsts this year with our Cocktails & Curls Launch Party, and LETS TALK HAIR! with Deshonica Kerrie, and the Natural Social Mixer with the Middle Georgia Naturals. Whew! I'm already pooped...but alas there are still naturals out here that need HELP!!! And that's where NHF comes in ;-) 




This year I attended the World Natural Hair Show in Atlanta to get some great deals on my favorite natural hair products. I was so not disappointed!! 









I am going to be cranking out reviews for you over the next few months on some of your favorite up and coming brands, and a few old faves that I have enjoyed since my hair journey began!  You can check out more about Natural Hair Freedom reviews and events on Youtube

STAY TUNED!!!!




TTYS Carnella XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network