Monday, September 2, 2013

Natural Hair Freedom Launch Party!

It went down last weekend in Atlanta! There were so many Natural Hair events going on but the one on my radar was our official Launch Party, Cocktails & Curls!!

It was so wonderful to have all the black business owners in the natural hair community to come together for the member of Natural Hair Freedom Meetup Group  We had an amazing turnout of over 100 naturalistas that came out to enjoy themselves among curlfriends!





My mom and I worked tirelessly to make sure we could really roll out the red carpet for these lovely ladies. Natural Hair Freedom was celebrating its first birthday!! Our first meetup was a product swap in August 2012 with about 15 naturals with plenty of products to swap and trade together.





We have grown so much and have had plenty of meetups since then boy! I am going to post a 1 Year Look Back at Natural Hair Freedom meetups, and show off how far we have come :-) But thats for a whole nother post!! 

Back to the Launch Party....

I was so worried that it was going to rain, but the sunny weather prevailed and made a sista girl sweat like nobody's business!! I had been so busy working out the logistics for the event, the last day involved me running from my stylist Deshonica Kerrie's salon, getting my makeup done, and packing up my car and dress to head over to the event by 5pm.





While I calmed down and put on my dress, my volunteers coordinators HELD IT DOWN!! They were truly angels sent from heaven!! They were the best :-) All the ladies that came out to volunteer and support the event truly stole my heart. I wanted each of them to have pieces from our NHF Deluxe Package items! You can get items here 











Thank you so much to our sponsors, vendors, stylists, and makeup artists!! Check out more from our
1st Annual Natural Hair Freedom Cocktails & Curls





Our Vendors! 






 
















Our Sponsors and Special Guests










 














Our Hair Stylists










Meet our Curlfriends!!!



 






























Alright Now, clearly we had a GREAT time and I am already looking forward to planning our 2nd Annual Cocktails & Curls event in 2014!!! 

Come out and join Natural Hair Freedom on Meetup.com http://www.meetup.com/Natural-Hair-Freedom/

We can stay connected on
Natural Hair Freedom Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/NaturalGirlFreedom
Twitter @NHairFreedom
Instagram @naturalhairfreedom








No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network