Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hair Therapy

Yippee! Another beauty supply store has popped up near my house! I know its not a black owned business :-( but none the less its a store full of natural hair and beauty products! I cannot pass that up, I'm sorry!
The new store front is located at the Camp Creek Marketplace, in the location of the old Barnes & Nobles. 
There is also a PetSmart and Staples in the strip mall. 


Camp Creek Marketplace
3616 Marketplace Blvd, East Point, GA 30344

So mind you there are at least 2 other Beauty Master stores in the area and yes they are owned by a Asian family (yes I said it!!!) and I know they are making BIG MONEY!!! I will give credit where its due and they are very helpful and polite. They will help you try on different wigs, talk about different weaves and help you find the right color that matches your hair. 



Look at all that Shea Butter for $1.99

 I was on the hunt for my favorite hair products, and to see what new items were lurking around waiting for me to buy them. LOL! Here are some of the pictures I took of different products and sales! 






Cream of Nature Intensive Conditioner SALE $3.99!!! 

A Giveaway is COMING SOON!!!



They even have clothes, jewelry, and makeup in this place! It is so huge and I could walk around for a while if only I had extra cash to spare lol 



There is an entire area in the back where you can try on rows of different wigs, and of course they are very helpful. 


There are at least 8 rows of hair weaves, different lengths, colors, type, and textures. I didn't see many natural textures, but I saw a few afro puffs. Lol. 



Want to purchase a few eyelashes???




Looking to try a new color? 




NYX anyone? I love their lippies!! I even found my long lost love Chloe in stock. Of course I bought the very last one teehee!! Sorry yall!!



Heres what I purchased from the store, and I made out spending only $12 :-) 

I bought some new perm rods that will give me more defined curls that will last for days and days! 
Only 99 cents each pack. 

I found my favorite lippie in the world!! Chloe 521 from NYX and I'm trying out my first lip liner I've used in years called Purple Rain. They should look so banging together! Of course I will post pictures on the Natural Hair Freedom FB Page!  



The lippie was $3.99 and the lip liner was $2.99. I've seen these prices vary from store to store. 


That was some much needed hair therapy for me today, and I have to do that to relax and just enjoy being natural. I knew I wasn't going to spend much but these items will last me until next time!

Visit Natural Hair Freedom on Twitter and Instagram
Hashtag #naturalhairfreedom or #coconatural








No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network