Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Beverly Salon Experience in Atlanta, Georiga

I love the versatility of my natural hair! When I started my natural hair journey I was amazed at how much my curly hair was capable of being manipulated and styled. Our hair is fabulous and professional and beautiful in so many ways. I ended up going to the Beverly Salon and visiting stylist Theresa Olds. If you are looking for a upbeat and trendy spot to get your natural hair styled, The Beverly Salon is a MUST!








I got a flexirod set after a wonderful hydration treatment. The ladies had me giggling the entire time I was in the salon. :-) I looooved that my dryer time was only 1 1/2 hours and my hair style lasted 3 1/2 weeks!! I couldn't have been more satisfied with my experience. Book Your Appointment with Theresa Olds at https://www.styleseat.com/theresaolds
Natural Hair Freedom Members are eligible for Additional Savings


My First Flexirod Set  


 

After a week and a half, I was only adding Jamaican Black Castor Oil at night and putting on my satin bonnet as my nightly routine. It was too easy to refresh with my afro pick and style in the mornings!





Once my hair was too frizzy for me to pull off my shapely afro, I moved on to rocking my fabulous afro puff! I usually use a trouser sock to tighten my afro puff and make sure it looks big and stays intact all day. I must have worn my afro puff for another week before I decided to try something different. 



 So once the afro puff was not enough to keep my interest, I went to my protective styling box of tricks. I pulled out my Roll, Tuck and Pin style and made that work for another few days!


After that I really knew it was time to give my hair a wash! I was so impressed with how long the style was able to last. My hair does not always cooperate with me, so I always want to celebrate when we get along for more than a few weeks. Here are the products that I used to maintain my hair

Jamaican Black Castor Oil - added daily
Taliah Waajid Protective Bodifyer Mist - added daily in the morning
CURLS Passion Fruit Control Paste - added daily in the morning to edges

Here is my Full Length video recap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network