Friday, November 22, 2013

Kinky Kashmere ~ Natural Hair Product Review

Hey Loves!!! I have been doing my best at working it out with my natural hair product reviews!! I can't get enough of spoiling my hair with quality products. While I truly believe that a good regimen is the key to having healthy natural hair, I do indulge in product junkism. LOL! Yes I made that up, but its so true! 


Well the month of November has led to my hair being spoiled more than every after my Jane Carter Solutions Product review (Click here for review after you finish reading the rest of my post :-)

So my next review was for Kinky Kashmere natural hair products. I met the owner, Ashley (Ash Cakes on facebook) at a few natural hair meetups, including the Natural Hair Freedom Launch Party

Here is Ash Cakes sporting her beautiful curls and color at the Launch Party in August 2013. 







Ashley is a woman with a plan in mind and I've watched her continue to build her brand one day at a time. She is truly an inspiring young lady! Kinky Kashmere products have become my hair's secret love affair the last few weeks! Its like I feel guilty for not wanting to use some of my other favorites. But I cannot deny that every since these products touched my hair, I just can't get enough of these refreshing moisturizing products. 



The All in One Conditioner is EXACTLY THAT!! It held down my curls as a leave in and as a styling product! I couldn't believe how pretty and defined my curls were! Its truly a luxury hair care product line with an afforable price tag

All-in-one-Conditioner: Price $12.00
Caters to all of your hair needs. Combining various essential oils and vitamins, this product locks in your hair’s natural moisture. It also promotes healthy growth by rejuvenating hair follicles. These properties make Kinky Kashmere’s All-in-One Conditioner an excellent Leave in conditioner, detangler, and styling aid.
Ingredients: Pure Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis, BTMS Conditioner, Castor Oil, Spinosa Kernel Oil, Natural Avocado Oil, Vitamin A,C, & E, Aloe Vera Gel, Rosemary Extract, Guar Gum, natural Fragrance












 The Knotty Refresher Spray is my favorite hair mist hands down! Not only is the smell so doggone enticing, but it also WORKS wonders to enhance curls or provide that touch of moisture before sealing with a good oil. I used JBCO to seal in the moisture after styling. 

Knotty Refresher Spray $13

Designed to hydrate and keep kinks, and coils satisfied. Enhancing the strength, restoring the proper balance, soothes irritated scalp, combating frizz, and adding shine, while promoting healthy hair growth.
Ingredients: water, aloe vera, lemongrass, rosemary extract, glycerin, olive oil, rose hipseed
oil, jojoba oil vitamin E oil, natural fragrance.


Watch the FULL product Review Here! 



Visit Kinky Kashmere on Facebook to Make Your Order Today!! https://www.facebook.com/KinkyKashmere/info 


Join Natural Hair Freedom

WEBSITE www.naturalhairfreedom.net 


Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NaturalGirlFreedom

Meetup Group http://www.meetup.com/Natural-Hair-Freedom/

Instagram http://instagram.com/naturalhairfreedom

Twitter: @NHairFreedom



No comments:

Post a Comment

Curlfriend Social Network